About Clayton & McEvoy P.C.
From offices in San Jose, Clayton & McEvoy P.C. handles both transactional and litigation matters, including:
- Business startups
- Nonprofit organizations startups, operations and dispute resolution
- Religious organizations startups, operations and dispute resolution
- Merger and acquisition agreements
- Buy-sell agreements for businesses
- Purchase, sales, leasing and litigation involving residential and commercial real estate
Clients of the firm include small to midsized businesses, entrepreneurs, investors and private individuals. Construction companies and other private corporations seek advice and help from Clayton & McEvoy P.C.
We are prepared to advise you clearly through:
- Interior matters (such as employment law issues and stockholder agreements and disputes
- Exterior matters (such as the sale of products or real estate)
- Personal matters (such as wills, trusts and other aspects of estate planning)
What Are Clients Looking For When They Seek Us Out?
Our law practice has grown over the years thanks to referrals. New and potential clients often say we are trustworthy, knowledgeable, focused and attentive. Some need customized services encompassing more than one area of the law — such as in the sale or leasing of commercial property. Clayton & McEvoy P.C. is ready to guide you confidently through your legal challenges. Clients benefit from our strengths as we work together, including:
- The way we collaborate with clients and keep them in the loop
- Our ability to get cost-effective results in a variety of legal matters
Clients appreciate the positive impacts we have on our community. We are proud to contribute active service and financial support to several of the local nonprofit and charitable institutions that make Santa Clara Valley such a special place, such as The Tech Museum of Innovation, the San Jose Sports Hall of Fame, San Jose Arena Authority, San Jose Museum of Art, Bronco Bench Foundation, Santa Clara Law School Alumni Association, St. Patrick’s Missionary Society, Los Altos Community Foundation, El Camino Hospital Foundation and the Monterey Bay Salmon and Trout Project.
Experienced, Well-Prepared Business Litigation Attorney
Learn about William’s background and qualifications through this link:
‘Where To Start?’ — Our Lawyer Can Show You The Way
Many talented, intelligent businessmen and other individuals find themselves at a loss as they face civil litigation and other vexing legal issues. At Clayton & McEvoy P.C., we have a great deal of experience cutting to the heart of a matter through careful questioning and listening. Thus, we help clients discover, articulate and tackle their unique risks and opportunities. Our goal is to position each client for greater success. Doing what we do best — practicing law — we enable business owners and investors to do what they do best — operate and grow their businesses and investment strategies.